Controlling health care costs and retaining committed, productive employees are critical to today’s business owners and leaders.
We can help you lower your insurance rating, health care costs, workers' compensation expenses and maintain healthy employees. Holy Cross Occupational Health delivers customized services and a comprehensive program of timely, high quality, cost-effective health care solutions designed to strengthen employee recovery from injuries, wellness and improve health outcomes.
Regular wellness checks and annual health physicals can help identify areas of concern and prevent costly episodes of care. Effective safety management and workers' compensation programs help reduce injuries as well as coordinating care when an injury occurs in the workplace.
Occupational Health Services at Holy Cross Hospital can help companies achieve this through:
• Workers’ Compensation Injury Management & Treatment
• Comprehensive coordination of care from date of injury to Maximum Medical Improvement
• Access to trained physician specialist in providing care for work related injuries
• Knowledgeable staff in workers compensation standards and regulations
• Access to primary care through the Holy Cross Medical Group physicians and specialists
• Onsite biometric screenings, including glucose & cholesterol testing
• Pre-employment / Drug Testing
• Annual Physicals / Executive Physicals
• Vaccinations / Immunizations
• Onsite Clinics – Wellness, Acute Care, Disease Management, Workers’ Compensation
• Customized options to meet clients’ needs
• Ergonomic evaluations of work stations
• After-hours access, 7 days a week
• Conveniently located Urgent Care Centers with on-site imaging services
• Holy Cross Hospital Emergency Department
• Coordination of care with Occupational Health service line and physicians
Contact us at 954-229-8666.